Center for Teaching & Assessment of Learning (CTAL) is a university-wide unit that supports instructional activities. Specifically, CTAL provides a range of free and confidential instructional services to help all members of UD's teaching community to enhance the teaching, learning, and assessment processes.
The collaborations between CTAL and ISLL are many and frequent. They have worked with us on evaluating our courses, designing and implementation of an exploratory Critical-thinking Assessment Test (CAT), and contribute to our educational journal club with their rich experience.
- We believe that teaching, learning, and assessment are inextricably linked.
- We believe that teaching is a skill that can be developed and informed by knowledge, research, and reflection.
- We believe that high quality teaching can be recognized and should be rewarded and celebrated.
- We believe that learning is the essential outcome and purpose of teaching.
- We believe that the best learning occurs when guided by
who continually assess their students’ and their own development, skills, and knowledge.
- We believe that the best learning occurs with engaged participants who bring and respect diverse perspectives.
- We believe that the university most effectively understands and improves teaching, learning, and assessment when experts with diverse interests and backgrounds collaborate.
This Page Last Modified On: